Interested in selling online internationally? Here are 7 best marketplaces, ecommerce websites, and platforms for selling online in Singapore and all over the world!
Are you ready to start selling online in Singapore, Southeast Asia and all around the world? Thinking about expanding your business, growing your customer base, and maximizing your sales?
Make your life easier by considering one of these marketplaces, ecommerce websites, and platforms. These 7 marketplaces are giving you a chance to take your revenue to the next level:
- Amazon: Did you know that over 40% of the total sales on Amazon are generated by a third-party selection on the website? This is what it makes this platform perfect for selling domestically and internationally. As a seller, you can sell in more than 30 categories and you’ll have access to over 10 global marketplaces.
- eBay: Selling online in Singapore with eBay is quite easy. You need to set up your own account, create your store, and boost your visibility by buying an international listing upgrade. If you prefer, you can visit the international websites of eBay and sell directly to those marketplaces.
- Etsy: This is a great choice for artists and creative business owners who have unique products they want to sell, such as crafts, artwork, vintage items, and more. Etsy boasts 30 million shoppers per year.
- Shopify: This is probably one of our favorite ecommerce websites. If you need an ecommerce solution or an ecommerce websites builder to set up your own online store, you can definitely use Shopify. With Shopify, you can gain access to valuable and easy-to-use tools that can help you organize your inventory, customize your store, track your orders, and accept payments.
- Rakuten: This platform serves millions of customers making it the biggest ecommerce marketplace in Japan. There are 10 different categories and a great opportunity for you to promote and sell your products. There is a fee to maintain your own seller account.
- Bonanza: This platform is compared to Amazon and eBay and has been known as one of the top websites to sell on. The categories vary from books and fashion to sporting goods, art, home, beauty, and much more.
- Fruugo: Another popular ecommerce platform for sellers interested in selling in Singapore and all over the world. It offers millions of products from different brands and retailers. You can sell in 32 countries in 17 languages and in 21 currencies.
Ready to choose your platform and start selling?
Tapp Commerce was awarded for Best eCommerce Merchant by Smart Awards 2016, Singapore. pic.twitter.com/9FW2JkJGTf
— @Samile (@Samile) 21 de abril de 2016